SqlServer error importing data CRM 2011 Online RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I'm trying to import data into a new organization. I have obtained this data from another organization with the same customizations through action "Export to Excel" (without the option "export headers"). I open the generated file with Excel and convert it to csv. Then, I try to import the csv file in the other organization. The problem is that only imports properly the first one. If I try to import a second file I get an sqlServer error and if I look "imports", there is a new record from the file with the status "Sent". When trying to delete this record from "imports," I get another sqlserver error (<ErrorCode> -2147220970 </ ErrorCode>, Reference number: # 82E04DB4).

Even worse, if I wait a while (do not know how exactly, I've tried to overnight) I can delete the records and I can import the file that had not let me import the previous day. However, the next file that I try to import fails, driving me back to the same situation.

What can I do?

Thanks for your help!
    Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:13 AM

Answers

• CRM Online is supported by Microsoft and since you are getting error messages unique to your organization, I suggest you contact CRM Online Support for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot your organization whereas community members on this forum can't.

Regards, Neil

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Customery Ltd. You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter. Join over 10,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

• Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Wednesday, August 31, 2011 3:06 PM
    Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:55 AM