none
Draw mobile Pattern for my phone RRS feed

• Question

• Hello. I want to add a feature to my app, but I dont know I can do that, so I ask here.

I want user draw a pattern in computer, with numbers not drawing like phones touch screen, and then send it to phone and unlock it if it is correct. Now the user will press 9 buttons in his computer screens from 1-9, such as the dots are in the mobile pattern. If it is possible, someone help me!

George Andredakis

The limits of what a computer can do are difined only from programmer's imagination

• Edited by George Andredakis Sunday, December 17, 2017 7:35 PM
    • Moved by Fei Hu Tuesday, December 19, 2017 7:17 AM No related to C#
    Sunday, December 17, 2017 7:35 PM

All replies

• Hello Ghex_AJ,

>>If it is possible, someone help me!

The feature you want to add is possible to achieve. I'm not too familiar with mobile develop and you should search the relating Android api document if you are using Android currently. As far as I know, The some companys have developed some software to help developer operating mobile from PC. This is a complex technique. Once you installed it from PC the mobile must need to install some relating soft to communicate.

Best regards,

Neil Hu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Fei Hu Monday, December 18, 2017 5:57 AM
    Monday, December 18, 2017 5:56 AM
  • Thanks for the answers, but I wan to make a program that will send the pattern to the mobile and only this

George Andredakis

The limits of what a computer can do are difined only from programmer's imagination

Friday, December 22, 2017 10:11 PM