window xp muda RRS feed

• Question

• how to pass Windows Genuine validation can any one give me link?

and i don't have product key

Saturday, June 30, 2007 10:20 AM

Answers

• Muda,

Please follow these steps for assistance:

Step 1 is to run the utility at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012, then click the Windows tab, click the "Copy" button, then paste the report into a response in this thread.

Step 2 is to look on the computer or with the materials you received with the computer or with your retail purchase of  Windows to see if you have a Certificate of Authenticity (COA).  If you have one, tell us about the COA.  Tell us:

1.  What edition of Windows XP is it for, Home, Pro, or Media Center, or another version of Windows?

2.  Does it read "OEM Software" or "OEM Product" in black lettering?

3.  Or, does it have the computer manufacturer's name in black lettering?

4.  DO NOT post the Product Key.

Not sure what to look for?  See this page for reference:  http://www.microsoft.com/resources/howtotell/en/coa.mspx

Saturday, June 30, 2007 6:14 PM
  • Windows XP , Pro

and i have downloaded it did not copy i kept pressing

i also don't know my product key

and i also can buy it

tell me the free way

Friday, July 6, 2007 7:38 AM
  • Diagnostic Report (1.7.0039.0):
    -----------------------------------------
    WGA Data-->
    Validation Status: Blocked VLK
    Detailed Status: N/A
    Cached / Grace status: N/A, N/A
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-R2RXT-4GXQ7-V48TG
    Windows Product Key Hash: rBntGcc+wlclJCZy9K66fxF1CfI=
    Windows Product ID: 55274-644-0064821-23468
    Windows Product ID Type: 1
    CSVLK Server: N/A
    CSVLK PID: N/A
    Windows License Type: Volume
    Windows OS version: 5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.pro
    ID: {91C8A405-8989-47D7-8E0F-F91D791C1441}(3)
    Is Admin: Yes
    Commit / Reboot / BRT: N/A, N/A, N/A
    WGA Version: Registered, 1.7.18.5
    Signed By: Microsoft
    Product Name: N/A
    Architecture: N/A
    Build lab: N/A
    TTS Error: N/A
    Validation Diagnostic: 025D1FF3-171-1
    Resolution Status: N/A

Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: 3
    File Exists: Yes
    Version: 1.7.18.5
    WgaTray.exe Signed By: Microsoft
    WgaLogon.dll Signed By: Microsoft

OGA Data-->
    Office Status: 109 N/A
    OGA Version: Failed to retrieve file version. - 0x80070002
    Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Office Diagnostics: FCEE394C-2993-80070002

Browser Data-->
    Proxy settings: N/A
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Win32)
    Default Browser: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    Download signed ActiveX controls: Prompt
    Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Disabled
    Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins: Allowed
    Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe: Disabled
    Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control: Disabled
    Active scripting: Allowed
    Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting: Allowed

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{91C8A405-8989-47D7-8E0F-F91D791C1441}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0039.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.pro</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-V48TG</PKey><PID>55274-644-0064821-23468</PID><PIDType>1</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-1844237615-492894223-1060284298</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>VIA Technologies, Inc.</Manufacturer><Model>VT8363</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Award Software International, Inc.</Manufacturer><Version>6.00 PG</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="2"/><Date>20010209000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>2DF13ADF01842049</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Central Standard Time(GMT-06:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

no COA info
    Wednesday, July 25, 2007 9:22 PM
  • Tk12174,

Right now, your computer has a Volume Licensing edition of XP Pro installed (Line 11), and that installation was done with a now-blocked Volume Licensing Key (VLK) (Line 2).  VLKs are blocked by Microsoft at the request of the original keyholder for such reasons as the key was lost, stolen, compromised, misused, or expired.  Also, MS may have blocked the key if it notices a pattern of misuse, ie, more installations of XP using that key than authorized.

As a rule, VL editions of XP should not be sold to individual consumers.  Businesses, schools and gov'ts normally use VL editions for flexibility in installing many computers.  Also, Volume Licenses for XP are Upgrade Licenses ONLY and can never be used as the original license on a new computer.

This is why you were seeing the "software counterfeiting" messages on your computer, because the current installation of XP is an unauthorized installation.

The next step in this process is to look on the computer or in the materials that came with your computer to see if you have a Certificate of Authenticity (COA).  If you have one, tell us about the COA.  Tell us:

1.  What edition of Windows XP is it for, Home, Pro, or another edition of Windows?

Not sure what to look for?  Click here:  http://www.microsoft.com/resources/howtotell/en/coa.mspx

Thursday, July 26, 2007 3:29 PM
  • My computer is for Home.  I have no information on the OEM product, so how do i fix it?  My computer keeps freezing up if I am doing more than 1 program running and I am thnking that this is the problem.

Thursday, July 26, 2007 4:33 PM
  •  

TK,

Currently you have a blocked Volume Licensing Key (VLK) which has been blocked by the legal VLK holder. As a rule, VL editions of either an Operating System and/or Office should not be sold to individual consumers. Businesses, schools and governments normally use VL editions for flexibility in installing many computers. Also, Volume Licenses for Windows XP and versions of MS Office are Upgrade licenses ONLY and cannot be used as the original or base license for a new computer.

When you ran the diagnostic test you should have seen the option for getting genuine. First, if this comes as a total surprise to you, please visit the retailer where you purchased the computer or operating system and let them know the operating system is a counterfeit copy.  Please print a copy of the diagnostic report so you may show them proof for the blocked PID status. Demand they immediately reimburse you and/or provide a Genuine Copy which was originally paid for. Curious was your computer turned in for repairs/upgrades and was the hard drive reformatted?   In any case, please uninstall the non-genuine installation to alleviate any complications.

You have the option to submit a piracy report. Should the copy of Windows be a high quality counterfiet you may qualify for a free replacement copy.  We CANNOT determine the "Quality" level of non-Genuine submissions and cannot guarantee such a thing here on the forum. We have a 3rd party registered Cryptography lab evaluate EVERY (really!) submission for the High-Quality Counterfeit replacement program - as they have a pre-determined subset of items they look for.

Please be sure to backup or otherwise offload any data from the hard disk because a clean installation or reimaging will destroy all personal user data on the hard drive. Please don't hesitate re-posting if you need further assistance.

Stephen Holm, MS

Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:10 PM
  •  

Haodi,

Periodically Microsoft customers have misplaced discs of a purchased program and inquire about replacements.  Please review the following Knowledge Base (KB) article, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/326246, “How to replace Microsoft software or hardware, order service packs and product upgrades, or replace product manuals.

If your XP Pro CD was a system builder/OEM CD, request a replacement from your system builder.  If they cannot help, order a replacement from Microsoft:

Americas:  http://download.microsoft.com/download/b/a/b/babc90a1-b794-4a94-84f5-cbc37827ddca/americas%20end%20user%20media%20replacement%20form.pdf

Europe, Middle East, Africa:  http://download.microsoft.com/download/3/7/b/37b3b0ed-a2b2-4ee4-b2ad-a43eb8b11a26/emea%20end%20user%20media%20replacement%20form-final.doc

Asia-Pacific:  http://download.microsoft.com/download/a/4/8/a4859ac9-4d13-493b-90c0-59fa5137ccbd/apoc%20end%20user%20media%20replacement%20form-final.doc

This article describes how to replace Microsoft software or hardware, order service packs and product upgrades, or replace product manuals. The Microsoft Supplemental Parts team is available to help customers in North America who need any of the following:

Replacements for Microsoft software or hardware

Service packs on CD

Product upgrades

Replacement product manuals

Please review the KB article in its entirety ensuring you are eligible for replacing the product in question. Thank you.

Also if you have lost, broken, or misplaced your original Microsoft Office or Microsoft Publisher installation CD, you can order replacement media from Microsoft @ http://support.microsoft.com/kb/302822/en-us. 

Stephen Holm, MS
    Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:10 PM

All replies

• Muda,

Please follow these steps for assistance:

Step 1 is to run the utility at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012, then click the Windows tab, click the "Copy" button, then paste the report into a response in this thread.

Step 2 is to look on the computer or with the materials you received with the computer or with your retail purchase of  Windows to see if you have a Certificate of Authenticity (COA).  If you have one, tell us about the COA.  Tell us:

1.  What edition of Windows XP is it for, Home, Pro, or Media Center, or another version of Windows?

Not sure what to look for?  See this page for reference:  http://www.microsoft.com/resources/howtotell/en/coa.mspx

Saturday, June 30, 2007 6:14 PM
  • Windows XP , Pro

and i have downloaded it did not copy i kept pressing

i also don't know my product key

and i also can buy it

tell me the free way

Friday, July 6, 2007 7:38 AM
  • Muda,

It will be very difficult to give you good advice without the data in the report.

Dowlload the file, and run it.  It will display a dialog box with several tabs at the top.

Click on the Windows tab.

In the lower right, click on the "Copy" button.  That copies the report into the Windows Clipboard.

Now, come back to this thread and click "Reply."

The Reply to an existing message interactive window will be shown.

Place your curson in the lower text entry box, called "Message"

Directly under the word Message you will see a toolbar.  The first few tools are for cut and paste.  Click on the one that looks like a clipboard.  When you hover your mouse pointer over it, it shows a "Paste Text" caption.

In a few seconds your entire report will be pasted into the message.

Then, at the bottom, type in the info requested about the CoA on the computer, if any.

Then click "Post" in the lower right.

Friday, July 6, 2007 3:14 PM
  • Diagnostic Report (1.7.0039.0):
    WGA Data-->
    Validation Status: Blocked VLK
    Detailed Status: N/A
    Cached / Grace status: N/A, N/A
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-R2RXT-4GXQ7-V48TG
    Windows Product Key Hash: rBntGcc+wlclJCZy9K66fxF1CfI=
    Windows Product ID: 55274-644-0064821-23468
    Windows Product ID Type: 1
    Windows License Type: Volume
    Windows OS version: 5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.pro
    ID: {91C8A405-8989-47D7-8E0F-F91D791C1441}(3)
    Commit / Reboot / BRT: N/A, N/A, N/A
    WGA Version: Registered, 1.7.18.5

Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: 3
    File Exists: Yes
    Version: 1.7.18.5
    WgaTray.exe Signed By: Microsoft
    WgaLogon.dll Signed By: Microsoft

OGA Data-->
    OGA Version: Failed to retrieve file version. - 0x80070002
    Office Diagnostics: FCEE394C-2993-80070002

Browser Data-->
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Win32)
    Default Browser: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{91C8A405-8989-47D7-8E0F-F91D791C1441}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0039.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.pro</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-V48TG</PKey><PID>55274-644-0064821-23468</PID><PIDType>1</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-1844237615-492894223-1060284298</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>VIA Technologies, Inc.</Manufacturer><Model>VT8363</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Award Software International, Inc.</Manufacturer><Version>6.00 PG</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="2"/><Date>20010209000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>2DF13ADF01842049</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Central Standard Time(GMT-06:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

no COA info
    Wednesday, July 25, 2007 9:22 PM
  • Tk12174,

Right now, your computer has a Volume Licensing edition of XP Pro installed (Line 11), and that installation was done with a now-blocked Volume Licensing Key (VLK) (Line 2).  VLKs are blocked by Microsoft at the request of the original keyholder for such reasons as the key was lost, stolen, compromised, misused, or expired.  Also, MS may have blocked the key if it notices a pattern of misuse, ie, more installations of XP using that key than authorized.

As a rule, VL editions of XP should not be sold to individual consumers.  Businesses, schools and gov'ts normally use VL editions for flexibility in installing many computers.  Also, Volume Licenses for XP are Upgrade Licenses ONLY and can never be used as the original license on a new computer.

This is why you were seeing the "software counterfeiting" messages on your computer, because the current installation of XP is an unauthorized installation.

The next step in this process is to look on the computer or in the materials that came with your computer to see if you have a Certificate of Authenticity (COA).  If you have one, tell us about the COA.  Tell us:

1.  What edition of Windows XP is it for, Home, Pro, or another edition of Windows?

Not sure what to look for?  Click here:  http://www.microsoft.com/resources/howtotell/en/coa.mspx

Thursday, July 26, 2007 3:29 PM
  • My computer is for Home.  I have no information on the OEM product, so how do i fix it?  My computer keeps freezing up if I am doing more than 1 program running and I am thnking that this is the problem.

Thursday, July 26, 2007 4:33 PM
  •  

TK,

Currently you have a blocked Volume Licensing Key (VLK) which has been blocked by the legal VLK holder. As a rule, VL editions of either an Operating System and/or Office should not be sold to individual consumers. Businesses, schools and governments normally use VL editions for flexibility in installing many computers. Also, Volume Licenses for Windows XP and versions of MS Office are Upgrade licenses ONLY and cannot be used as the original or base license for a new computer.

When you ran the diagnostic test you should have seen the option for getting genuine. First, if this comes as a total surprise to you, please visit the retailer where you purchased the computer or operating system and let them know the operating system is a counterfeit copy.  Please print a copy of the diagnostic report so you may show them proof for the blocked PID status. Demand they immediately reimburse you and/or provide a Genuine Copy which was originally paid for. Curious was your computer turned in for repairs/upgrades and was the hard drive reformatted?   In any case, please uninstall the non-genuine installation to alleviate any complications.

You have the option to submit a piracy report. Should the copy of Windows be a high quality counterfiet you may qualify for a free replacement copy.  We CANNOT determine the "Quality" level of non-Genuine submissions and cannot guarantee such a thing here on the forum. We have a 3rd party registered Cryptography lab evaluate EVERY (really!) submission for the High-Quality Counterfeit replacement program - as they have a pre-determined subset of items they look for.

Please be sure to backup or otherwise offload any data from the hard disk because a clean installation or reimaging will destroy all personal user data on the hard drive. Please don't hesitate re-posting if you need further assistance.

Stephen Holm, MS

Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:10 PM
  • Diagnostic Report (1.7.0062.0):
    WGA Data-->
    Validation Status: Genuine
    Validation Code: 0
    Online Validation Code: N/A
    Cached Validation Code: N/A
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-3T3YT-77D9M-3CXGD
    Windows Product Key Hash: wVPPGGzGCEJmezZWd08gVAGFDbA=
    Windows Product ID: 76477-OEM-2175402-39825
    Windows Product ID Type: 3
    Windows License Type: OEM System Builder
    Windows OS version: 5.1.2600.2.00010300.2.0.hom
    ID: {FBC39A84-51C9-4D40-9C1D-B41C41729DE6}(3)
    TestCab: 0x0
    WGA Version: Registered, 1.7.36.0

Vista BRT Data-->
    Grace Flag: N/A
    Commit: N/A
    Reboot Flag: N/A
    ThreatID(s): N/A
    Wgaer.exe Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Wgaer.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: N/A
    File Exists: No
    Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    WgaTray.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    WgaLogon.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Data-->
    OGA Version: N/A, 0x80070002
    Office Diagnostics: FCEE394C-2968-80070002_B4D0AA8B-470-80070002

Browser Data-->
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Win32)
    Default Browser: C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~1\FIREFOX.exe

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{FBC39A84-51C9-4D40-9C1D-B41C41729DE6}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0062.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010300.2.0.hom</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-3CXGD</PKey><PID>76477-OEM-2175402-39825</PID><PIDType>3</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-1202660629-527237240-725345543</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>System manufacturer</Manufacturer><Model>System Product Name</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>American Megatrends Inc.</Manufacturer><Version>1102   </Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="4"/><Date>20070130000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>2EEA347701846077</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Malay Peninsula Standard Time(GMT+08:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 2:15 PM
  • Diagnostic Report (1.7.0062.0):
    WGA Data-->
    Validation Status: Genuine
    Validation Code: 0
    Online Validation Code: N/A
    Cached Validation Code: N/A
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-3T3YT-77D9M-3CXGD
    Windows Product Key Hash: wVPPGGzGCEJmezZWd08gVAGFDbA=
    Windows Product ID: 76477-OEM-2175402-39825
    Windows Product ID Type: 3
    Windows License Type: OEM System Builder
    Windows OS version: 5.1.2600.2.00010300.2.0.hom
    ID: {FBC39A84-51C9-4D40-9C1D-B41C41729DE6}(3)
    TestCab: 0x0
    WGA Version: Registered, 1.7.36.0

Vista BRT Data-->
    Grace Flag: N/A
    Commit: N/A
    Reboot Flag: N/A
    ThreatID(s): N/A
    Wgaer.exe Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Wgaer.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: N/A
    File Exists: No
    Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    WgaTray.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    WgaLogon.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Data-->
    OGA Version: N/A, 0x80070002
    Office Diagnostics: FCEE394C-2968-80070002_B4D0AA8B-470-80070002

Browser Data-->
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Win32)
    Default Browser: C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~1\FIREFOX.exe

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{FBC39A84-51C9-4D40-9C1D-B41C41729DE6}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0062.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010300.2.0.hom</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-3CXGD</PKey><PID>76477-OEM-2175402-39825</PID><PIDType>3</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-1202660629-527237240-725345543</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>System manufacturer</Manufacturer><Model>System Product Name</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>American Megatrends Inc.</Manufacturer><Version>1102   </Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="4"/><Date>20070130000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>2EEA347701846077</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Malay Peninsula Standard Time(GMT+08:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

i lost my product key help!!!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 2:17 PM
  •  

Haodi,

Periodically Microsoft customers have misplaced discs of a purchased program and inquire about replacements.  Please review the following Knowledge Base (KB) article, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/326246, “How to replace Microsoft software or hardware, order service packs and product upgrades, or replace product manuals.

If your XP Pro CD was a system builder/OEM CD, request a replacement from your system builder.  If they cannot help, order a replacement from Microsoft:

Americas:  http://download.microsoft.com/download/b/a/b/babc90a1-b794-4a94-84f5-cbc37827ddca/americas%20end%20user%20media%20replacement%20form.pdf

Europe, Middle East, Africa:  http://download.microsoft.com/download/3/7/b/37b3b0ed-a2b2-4ee4-b2ad-a43eb8b11a26/emea%20end%20user%20media%20replacement%20form-final.doc

Asia-Pacific:  http://download.microsoft.com/download/a/4/8/a4859ac9-4d13-493b-90c0-59fa5137ccbd/apoc%20end%20user%20media%20replacement%20form-final.doc

This article describes how to replace Microsoft software or hardware, order service packs and product upgrades, or replace product manuals. The Microsoft Supplemental Parts team is available to help customers in North America who need any of the following:

Replacements for Microsoft software or hardware

Service packs on CD

Product upgrades

Replacement product manuals

Please review the KB article in its entirety ensuring you are eligible for replacing the product in question. Thank you.

Also if you have lost, broken, or misplaced your original Microsoft Office or Microsoft Publisher installation CD, you can order replacement media from Microsoft @ http://support.microsoft.com/kb/302822/en-us. 

Stephen Holm, MS
    Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:10 PM
  •  muda wrote:

how to pass Windows Genuine validation can any one give me link?

and i don't have product key

Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:36 AM
  • Sophie,

First you will need to have the product key. The product came with the operating system @ the time of purchase.  Usually this is located on a yellow/gold sticker on the sleeve or jewel case the software was packaged in. Please look here:  http://www.microsoft.com/resources/howtotell/ 

Also posted in this thread are instruction for running the Diagnostic tool.  Please follow this guidance and post your results here.  Thank you.

Stephen Holm, MS

Thursday, October 18, 2007 7:37 PM