CRM Online Change Company Name RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Quick question: Does anyone know how to change the company name in CRM Online 2011? I'm talking about the name that shows up when you access crm.dynamics.com and click on "Customer Login". If you enter then your Live ID it will show you all the CRM environments that you are linked. I believe what it shows you is the Company Name, right? How could I change that?

Thanks,
    Manuel

maltermatt@syndeo.mx
    Monday, February 28, 2011 3:58 PM

Answers

• Hello Manuel,

You'll need a new installation, if you're using CRM Online. Changing Organization Name is supported only if you have access to the CRM Server host. You need to use the CRM Deployment Manager, disable your organization and Edit > Rename it.

Cornel Croitoriu - Senior Software Developer & Entrepreneur

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

CWS SoftwareBiz-Forward.comCroitoriu.NET

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 5:49 AM

All replies

• Hello Manuel,

You'll need a new installation, if you're using CRM Online. Changing Organization Name is supported only if you have access to the CRM Server host. You need to use the CRM Deployment Manager, disable your organization and Edit > Rename it.

Cornel Croitoriu - Senior Software Developer & Entrepreneur

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

CWS SoftwareBiz-Forward.comCroitoriu.NET

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 5:49 AM
  • Thanks. I appreciate the answer.
    maltermatt@syndeo.mx
    Wednesday, March 2, 2011 12:44 PM