none
70-583 Prerequisites RRS feed

• Question

• This exam counts as credit towards "MCPD: Windows Azure Developer 4" 

The other 2 certifications needed for this particular MCPD are 70-513 and 70-516. 

Is the order of obtaining these certifications of importance? Can I start with 70-583 and move on to 70-516/70-513 or does Microsoft "demand" otherwise?  

Thanks in advance

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 9:25 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You don't have any mandatory order to take the exams, you can take them by the order you want.

If you look at the exams that can lead you to a "MCPD: Windows Azure Developer 4" certification, you'll see there are 2 TS and one PRO exam.

TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4

TS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4

PRO: Designing and Developing Windows Azure Applications

My opinion is that PRO exams are harder than TS.

Please use Mark as Answer if my post solved your problem and use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful.

Pedro Martins
    Portugal
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/rechousa

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 9:36 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You don't have any mandatory order to take the exams, you can take them by the order you want.

If you look at the exams that can lead you to a "MCPD: Windows Azure Developer 4" certification, you'll see there are 2 TS and one PRO exam.

TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4

TS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4

PRO: Designing and Developing Windows Azure Applications

My opinion is that PRO exams are harder than TS.

Please use Mark as Answer if my post solved your problem and use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful.

Pedro Martins
    Portugal
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/rechousa

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 9:36 AM
  • Thank you 
    Wednesday, May 1, 2013 9:44 AM