HELP?!! RRS feed

• Question

• hey, i don't know if i'm posting this in the right place or anything but i need help...fast!

i recently deleted some files from my laptop-permanently i.e. i emptied the recycling bin...
    since doing that i can't access any of my photos and in the last while i can't open anything on my laptop at all! i can hover over icons etc but when i click on ANYTHING nothing happens!i just happened to have my internet browser open as i had my laptop in hibernate mode and that's how i am able to type this...however i can't close the browser as i won't be able to open it again! now i'm even afraid to close/restart my laptop for fear it wont come back on...

I don't know much about computers, and it could be something stupid, but i'm starting to panic...any help would be great
    (even though i reckon i won't be able to do much if i cann't open any of my programs!)

thanks in advance!
    Monday, November 3, 2008 5:34 PM

All replies

• Hi down load Recuva, http://www.recuva.com/ and install this software is free and will search your harddrive for deleted files. I hope this will work for you, as I have tried it and it worked for me. M
    Monday, November 3, 2008 6:23 PM