Notice: To those filing bugs on Connect RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

Hey everyone just wanted to let everyone know that our respond rate for bugs filled on Connect is fairly quick, most of the time it is requesting additional information. So the sooner you can reply to us the quicker we can start to look into the bugs.

Also, if you have filled a bug on Connect and also posted a question about it here on the forums, and receive an answer from someone.... Let’s say that it fixed the problem because you possibly didn’t do something correct and now your issue is fixed.

Please PRETTY please with sugar on top Smile let us know about it on Connect.

Cheers!

AJ

Edit: In cases were you go back and add a CAB # could you also reply to our feedback letting us know that you have done that, thats how we get the notice.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 10:19 PM

All replies

• All I get is an error message when trying to obtain a CAB number. It happens with both cmd line option, or via the gui on my xp media center PC.

"Failed to send Watson report." This is reported after typing "Y" to continue on the Error Reporting cmd line.

I uninstalled the toolkit, and re-installed it.

Saturday, June 21, 2008 5:20 PM
  • You can manually zip and upload the logs by following the instructions here.
    Saturday, June 21, 2008 7:46 PM