Crm Polaris Form Note Control RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I want to modify Note Control in Polarise form in Crm online . I want to add one more activity like Add to email in Activities tab as shown below.

Pls Suggest me how to do this.

Thanks in advance.

priyai

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:36 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You can't customise this notes control using supported methods. An option would be to create a webresource with a link that pops up a new email form, and add it to the form next to the notes control.

The Polaris process forms only allow basic customisations in the current release - the next major release will see more capability to customise these kind of things (although I'm not sure if your request will be possible even then). 

hth

Scott Durow
    Read my blog: www.develop1.net/public     Follow Me on Twitter
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:45 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

You can't customise this notes control using supported methods. An option would be to create a webresource with a link that pops up a new email form, and add it to the form next to the notes control.

The Polaris process forms only allow basic customisations in the current release - the next major release will see more capability to customise these kind of things (although I'm not sure if your request will be possible even then). 

hth

Scott Durow
    Read my blog: www.develop1.net/public     Follow Me on Twitter
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:45 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

The notes control cannot be customized unfortunately. You have the option of creating a new notes control as mentioned by Scott.

Hope this helps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
     Minal Dahiya

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

• Proposed as answer by Minal Dahiya Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:49 AM
    Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:49 AM