Details of calls in a Response Group queue - where is that stored?

Question

• Hello OCS SQL gurus...

I've reached the point where I can run a select query against the OCS DB & see the tables in the SQL management tool.

I'd like to query for details of calls in the response groups - or rather, the queues.  I looking for details such as the amount of total users & the amount of time they have been in the queue.

From that query - I can then build a simple webpage to display queue activity, length of time in queue, etc...

Can someone please advise what tables & what fields to query?

Any pointers or advice welcome...

Regards

Paul Adams
    Thursday, September 24, 2009 4:51 PM

Answers

• For others...

"We have set up a little AJAX website which queries

Server[@Name='OCSSERVER\RTC']/Database[@Name='acddyn']/Table[@Name='MatchRequests' and @Schema='dbo']/Data

Have a look at this table while there are active queued calls. If there ar no active calls, the table shoud be empty
    ."

I'd love to take credit for this - but it was not me - it was a guy called Marcus in the Telephony forum...

Regards

Paul Adams

• Marked as answer by Paul Adams Friday, October 16, 2009 4:39 PM
    Friday, October 16, 2009 4:38 PM

All replies

• Bonjour Paul

I have done that analysis on the QoEMetrics  DB with table Session, User and UserAgent. SO you need to collect QoE data.

Alain Boulard
    Friday, October 09, 2009 4:27 PM

• Thanks Alain,

Is that realtime - or AFTER the call has finished?

Regards

Paul

Friday, October 09, 2009 4:31 PM
  • Hello again

The db is updated afer the call is finish.

Alain
    Friday, October 09, 2009 4:34 PM

• That information is very useful & I can use that.

I was hoping to see realtime stats - and then use this info to make some sort of real time queue view...

But thank you anyway

Regards

Paul

Friday, October 09, 2009 4:38 PM

• For others...

"We have set up a little AJAX website which queries

Server[@Name='OCSSERVER\RTC']/Database[@Name='acddyn']/Table[@Name='MatchRequests' and @Schema='dbo']/Data

Have a look at this table while there are active queued calls. If there ar no active calls, the table shoud be empty
    ."

I'd love to take credit for this - but it was not me - it was a guy called Marcus in the Telephony forum...

Regards

Paul Adams

• Marked as answer by Paul Adams Friday, October 16, 2009 4:39 PM
    Friday, October 16, 2009 4:38 PM