none
WHS categories not listed in new forum RRS feed

• Question

• The Windows Home Server forums were just migrated to this platform and I am several problems with new platform
    - If go to the old platform and click on each category I get redirected to the category here. That part works.

-  I would like bookmark the page
    Microsoft TechNet > Forums Home > Windows Home Server
    expecting that page to list the seven WHS forums. But when I go that page it's essentially blank- none of the WHS forums are listed. That forces me to bookmark each category rather than the superceeding WHS page.

- Going up one level to
    Microsoft TechNet > Forums Home  there are a bunch of forums but nothing on WHS.

- The WHS categories are not listed in the Create Thread In drop down under Post Options.
    • Edited by azjerry1 Wednesday, September 3, 2008 2:21 PM modified subject
    Wednesday, September 3, 2008 2:20 PM

Answers

All replies

• I don't think that WHS is on the Technet forums, they're on the Microsoft "Community" forums. The link to the WHS category is:

http://forums.community.microsoft.com/en-US/tag/windowshomeserver/
    Matt Fraser, STO Forums Software Developer
    Wednesday, September 3, 2008 11:14 PM
  • They were there but were just ported to here. The Community Forums for WHS are all locked now. If you look there you'll see the messages added telling us it was coming and then, today, thatit's been done.
    Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:47 AM
  • No, the forums I linked to are the new platform as well... The problem, as I understand it, is that the old forums are pointing at Technet, when they were actually moved to the Community brand on the new platform. We have someone on top of getting those redirects on the old forums updated.
    Matt Fraser, STO Forums Software Developer
    Thursday, September 4, 2008 9:02 PM