We can't authorize the payment method RRS feed

• Question

• I want to buy subscription from live one care ( i have a trial version) but seems i have a problem, with my payment method.
    I have my son who lives in Peru, so he is trying to buy with my credit card.
    My son bought thing from opther web sites, and well, no problem before, plz help.

Erick
    Monday, September 21, 2009 4:41 PM

Answers

• OneCare is not available for sale in Peru, unfortunately, and OneCare is also at "end of life." See the announcements at the top of this forum regarding the future of OneCare. You can continue to use OneCare in trial mode for the full 90 days. Depending on the time left in your trial, the free replacement, which you can download and install when it becomes available, Microsoft Security Essentials, may be released and ready.

In which countries and languages is Windows Live OneCare available?

The Windows Live OneCare subscription service is available in the following countries and languages: Australia (English), Austria (German), Belgium (Dutch, French), Brazil (Portuguese), Canada (English, French), France (French), Germany (German), Hong Kong (English), Ireland (English), India (English), Italy (Italian), Japan (Japanese), Mexico (Spanish), Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand (English), Singapore (English), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (French, German), United Kingdom (English), United States (English, Spanish).

Pasted from <http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/faq.htm>

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Monday, September 21, 2009 5:30 PM