none
Din't get my review document RRS feed

• Question

• Hi friends,

"No Design Review is there to download please contact site administrator"  - this is the error what i get. Do any one of you have same problem ? I have sent an email regarding this to admin. What to do ?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 3:02 PM

Answers

• I got the Design Review Document...Thanx
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:13 PM
  • Me too dude..I got it. I think Microsoft was uploading review documents manually and that is the reason why few of our friends got it in the morning itslef and it took midnight for us to get.  Smile
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:27 PM

All replies

• The Same thing here. Im also getting the same message. What to do. Please let me know when the admin replies.

Message : "No Design Review is there to download please contact site administrator"

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 4:41 PM
  • Sure RASCAL
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 5:07 PM
  • I got the Design Review Document...Thanx
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:13 PM
  • Me too dude..I got it. I think Microsoft was uploading review documents manually and that is the reason why few of our friends got it in the morning itslef and it took midnight for us to get.  Smile
    Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:27 PM
  • The Same thing here. Im also getting the same message. What to do. Please let me know when the admin replies.

Message : "No Design Review is there to download please contact site administrator"

i also faced the same problem , and i sent a mail to info@msapp.net 

has any one recived any reply from them?

Thursday, April 19, 2007 3:39 AM