Possible Bug: Remote media streaming not working from IE6/IE7 RRS feed

• General discussion

• I posted this bug on Connect a few days ago:

I am getting various issues when using the music streaming function through the RA website when the remote client is running either IE6 or IE7.
    The Silverlight window that opens for music streaming in IE6 (XP x86 with SP3) is almost completely empty (you can see a liittle bit of the Silverlight window at the very top, but the rest is blank).
    The remote music streaming in IE7 (both from XP x86 with SP3 and Vista x64 with SP2) also has a bug. You can click on album after album (or artist or any other icon) without issue. But once you click anywhere other than an icon (i.e. the white part along either side of the website), it then locks up (you can't select anything any more so you have to close IE7 and start over).
    After installing IE8 on both remote clients, the remote music streaming worked fine.

Has anyone else tried remote streaming from these older versions of IE?

• Changed type kariya21Moderator Monday, May 31, 2010 6:04 PM not a specific question; just want to see if others had same issue
    Monday, May 31, 2010 6:01 PM

All replies

• Same here when trying IE6.

Streaming music from my home server renders me a window with only a small part of the silverlight application.

While streaming works, the user interface is basically useless.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010 10:43 PM