mr. windows RRS feed

• General discussion

• bad press ...so delete it..last time i will post a tread here..moderater you must be paid well ...what a joke standing up for a product that dosen't cut it..
    Tuesday, July 29, 2008 5:27 PM

All replies

• I deleted your second post because you added no value to an older thread. You will note that there are many other posts that are negative about OneCare that have not been deleted. They were negative, but they "fit" within the thread they were posted to or stand alone as your initial post did.

And from all 3 posts, it is unclear to me how one care doesn't "cut it." I have no problems with anyone deciding OneCare is not the product for them, especially when you choose an alternative product. OneCare isn't perfect, but then neither is any other security product out there. I do have a problem when someone doesn't use adequate security on the PC.

I also have a problem with someone who has decided to switch and then comes into the forum after the fact to stir up trouble.

And, for the record, we're volunteers here because we believe in the product. We aren't paid to be here.

-steve

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 5:59 PM