Trade Symbol Typo Error. MS Money Sunset RRS feed

• Question

• When entering a couple of trades (BOUGHT) I made a typo when entering the symbol. Example: I entered SCPD when the correct entry should have been SCPB. In another I misspelled a word in the name of the security. There seems no way to edit and correct either one of these type errors. They stay in the securities list forever and cannot even be deleted.
    Wednesday, January 30, 2013 5:14 PM

All replies

• When entering a couple of trades (BOUGHT) I made a typo when entering the symbol. Example: I entered SCPD when the correct entry should have been SCPB. In another I misspelled a word in the name of the security. There seems no way to edit and correct either one of these type errors. They stay in the securities list forever and cannot even be deleted.
    Right click any entry for that security. If that reference is in the account register, choose GoToInvestment. From there, left-click Details in the left column. Change the Symbol to the correct value in the Symbol box. Click Rename to the upper-right of there to change the name. Click Done at the bottom when done.
    Wednesday, January 30, 2013 8:21 PM