How to downgrade to WMP 9? RRS feed

• Question

• My brother tried to upgrade media player and get 11 but he couldn't because our windows are not original.(Believe me,if I had the money I would get them)
    So now when I try to open media payer it says that in order to get WMP 11 I have to pass validation.
    All I want to do is return at the old version.Is there any way to do that?
    Sunday, May 27, 2007 9:38 PM

Answers

• Klajdi2,

Have a look in the Add or Remove Programs applet of the Control Panel...you can uninstall Media Player 11 from there which will automatically put back the previous version of Media Player.

Please do not continue to use pirated installations of XP.  Either Get Genuine (recommended) or install a copy of a free Operating System such as Linux.  Thank You.

Monday, May 28, 2007 4:39 PM
  • Ok,thanks.If I had the money I would get original windows.I don't know how to use Linux.
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 5:03 PM

All replies

• Klajdi2,

Have a look in the Add or Remove Programs applet of the Control Panel...you can uninstall Media Player 11 from there which will automatically put back the previous version of Media Player.

Please do not continue to use pirated installations of XP.  Either Get Genuine (recommended) or install a copy of a free Operating System such as Linux.  Thank You.

Monday, May 28, 2007 4:39 PM
  • Ok,thanks.If I had the money I would get original windows.I don't know how to use Linux.
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 5:03 PM