none
getting an error: LNK1104_cannot open file 'C:\Users\ADMIN7\Desktop\WpdPack\Lib.obj' RRS feed

• Question

• I am using "pcap.h" library.

But, I am stuck here. there is no file Lib.obj at that location. i have added the library path needed also in the input linker.

If anybody can figure it out ???

Saturday, June 1, 2019 10:22 AM

All replies

• Did you install the library via NuGet? If not then try that method.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Saturday, June 1, 2019 10:28 AM
  • I have download pcap libraries and added the the path of those library files to the project path. I think the problem is from linker path.

Saturday, June 1, 2019 10:44 AM
  • I have download pcap libraries and added the the path of those library files to the project path. I think the problem is from linker path.

If you downloaded and installed the library as I mentioned via NuGet then you need to post this question to the following forum.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/pcapdotnet

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Saturday, June 1, 2019 11:04 AM