CRM 2011 upgrade failed with Object not found exception RRS feed

• Question

• CRM 2011 upgrade from CRM 4.0 has failed at step upgrading original body text and updating body text for reports with Message = Object reference not set to an instance of an object for a custom report . Any suggestions?
    Tuesday, August 27, 2013 1:11 AM

All replies

• What about take a backup of custom report and delete custom report from CRM 4.0 environment ?

Hope this helps. If you get answer of your question, please mark the response as an answer and vote as helpful !
    Vikram !

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 4:02 AM
  • I can do this, but my database size is very huge where if another report fails i have to wait for long time to find that. 

How can i avoid this error for another report or is there any script where i can delete the custom reports.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 4:16 AM
  • Check logs entries for more detail.

Hope this helps. If you get answer of your question, please mark the response as an answer and vote as helpful !
    Vikram !

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 5:08 AM
  • Delete all reports, let CRM upgrade and then reload the reports.  It's not that bad to reload reports, compared to waiting for the CRM import.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 5:46 AM