your answer is not what i am looking for RRS feed

• Question

• thank you for that, but i need some kind of hardware and software solutions to my probs. my software is sadly lacking, but i know what is what, i need advise on what i can do dude to upgrade my component system and installed hardware.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007 11:43 PM

Answers

• Cheffy,

I understand your situation. Please keep in mind this forum is only for WGA questions only. The questions you pose are very vague and I tried to provide you information to post in the other forum. What appears is you need computer consultanting so all pertinent questions may be asked in order you with answers for building a computer. Cheffy, I apologize but we can't provide you with any hardware solutions etc. Now I can recommend you read required hardware specifications before you make a decision on what verison of Windows to run. Please look @ the following site:  http://www.windowsmarketplace.com/content.aspx?ctId=390&tabid=1&WT.mc_id=0207_08 .  Here you can download  Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor.  This will provide you with hardware requirements for Windows Vista. Again keep in mind what will be the overall usage of the computer.

Thank you,

Stephen Holm, MS

Tuesday, October 2, 2007 11:56 PM