none
Sync Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

I am developing an application in C# VS 2005 to sync SQL Server and SQL CE it works fine, but when i try to add the filter scope the following error message is fired.

"Additional information: Cannot add filter column 'statusid' because the table '[Device]' does not contain a column that has that name. Ensure that you specify the correct values for DbSyncTableDescription.Columns and SqlSyncTableProvisioning.FilterColumns."

Wednesday, October 6, 2010 11:32 AM

All replies

• are you sure the filter column is one of the columns included table you added to the scope? would you mind posting the code snippet you're using for provisioning?

Wednesday, October 6, 2010 2:14 PM
  • Thanks for us response. i sorted out the above error. but now the issue is when De provisioning a scope i am getting the following error.

Additional information: Incorrect syntax near 'UNPIVOT'. You may need to set the compatibility level of the current database to a higher value to enable this feature. See help for the stored procedure sp_dbcmptlevel.

Incorrect syntax near 'UNPIVOT'. You may need to set the compatibility level of the current database to a higher value to enable this feature. See help for the stored procedure sp_dbcmptlevel.

This is the code iam using

SqlConnection serverConn = new SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["DBServer"]);

SqlSyncScopeDeprovisioning serverSqlDepro = new SqlSyncScopeDeprovisioning(serverConn);

serverSqlDepro.DeprovisionScope("Filter_Scope_TB");

Thursday, October 7, 2010 6:16 AM
  • UNPIVOT requires that the database compatibility level is set to 90 and above.

try this:

EXEC sp_dbcmptlevel <YourDatabase>, 90;
    GO

Thursday, October 7, 2010 2:21 PM