Why Do You Want to Become A Student Partner RRS feed

• Question

• hey people why do you want to become a student partner.. and what do you think are your chances to be a student partner..
    Sunday, June 10, 2007 6:22 AM

Answers

• no replies in here.. seems like no one is interested in becoming a student partner here is it???
    Sunday, June 10, 2007 12:24 PM
  • I am not eligible to become a Student partner Wink

Sunday, June 10, 2007 2:05 PM
  • and do you think i will be eligible.. I am first year engineering student.. and there is no student partner from my college right now..
    Monday, June 11, 2007 1:17 AM
  • hmm thanks for the info.. but i'll be entering the 2nd year when MS decides the winners right..
    Monday, June 11, 2007 6:20 AM

All replies

• no replies in here.. seems like no one is interested in becoming a student partner here is it???
    Sunday, June 10, 2007 12:24 PM
  • it's may be because most of the students are actually interested in the goodies that they will get after becoming MSP .
    but being a MSP is much more than this
    Sunday, June 10, 2007 12:55 PM
  • I am not eligible to become a Student partner Wink

Sunday, June 10, 2007 2:05 PM
  • harshil can you please tell us why you are not eligible to be a student partner..
    Sunday, June 10, 2007 3:52 PM
  • Reason 1 -> You should be in the pre-final year. I will now enter in final year of my college from 21st June.

Reason 2 -> One MSP per college, is what MS wants. Just few months MS conducted a MSP exam for all colleges in Gujarat. And one student was selected as an MSP.

Once you become a MSP you have to work and arrange seminars in your college, and thats not possible for a final year student, as he will be having project work, and wont get time for these activities.
    Sunday, June 10, 2007 4:41 PM
  • and do you think i will be eligible.. I am first year engineering student.. and there is no student partner from my college right now..
    Monday, June 11, 2007 1:17 AM
  • I think pre-final years will be given more preference... Still you can expect to become MSP ,if no pre-final year students from ur college are competing to become MSP...
    Monday, June 11, 2007 2:09 AM
  • Yes Karthik, as Raghuram said that pre-final year students are given more preference. But even pre-pre-final students can become MSP. But as you are doing engineering, its of 4 years, you are in pre-pre-pre-final year Stick out tongue donno whether MS would consider that.

Anyone having more insight please explain.
    Monday, June 11, 2007 5:56 AM
  • hmm thanks for the info.. but i'll be entering the 2nd year when MS decides the winners right..
    Monday, June 11, 2007 6:20 AM