none
Microsoft Terminal Services Client RRS feed

• Question

• Good day people,

I'm using Microsoft Terminal Services Client Control - version 1 to connect remotely to other computers.
    After connecting what I need is to run a certain application on the server. The process should be started automatically, as I don't want to run the process by myself.

Ideas anyone ?
    • Moved by Harry Zhu Tuesday, February 23, 2010 1:52 AM (From:Visual C# General)
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 10:48 AM

All replies

• From the following link, The Terminal Services Client is controlled by the Terminal Server Client node in the registry. The HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Terminal Server Client registry key controls the configuration of the Terminal Services Client. Please look into the AlternateShell configuaration key.

Configuring the Terminal Services Client

Also look into this link.

Terminal Services Client Configuration through the .rdp File

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 12:50 PM
  • Thanks Ramesh, I have another question..
    Sometimes a user might be logged in already to the system. which would produce a dialog asking wither to force the user to logout or cancel the login attempt.
    Is there a method to directly force the user to logout without going through this dialog ?
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 1:06 PM
  • Moving the mouse to force a click or the keyboard to stroke enter isn't what I want..
    Anybody got any ideas ?
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 5:48 AM
  • Hi,

The question relating to Microsoft Terminal Services Client is beyond the scope of this forum , I'm moving the thread to : where is the forum for... forum.
    The experts there will direct you to the right place for the question .

Harry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Tuesday, February 23, 2010 1:51 AM