What takes so Long RRS feed

• Question

• Hey I've I had WLOC 2.0 installed for a while I noticed something users are reporting the same errors found in eartlier version and the issues are still here.

Another thing Were all still suggesting some of the same Ideas and features requested from the first day wloc came out.

So Why is it taking so long to add features most requested and figure out how to add them?

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 1:13 AM

Answers

• LOL! Mikro, have patience! The beta is just about 2 weeks old at this point - it will likely last for months. Features may change before release, but new features will probably not be added until 2.x or 3.x. Fixes will be deployed as we continue to test, such as the recent update you reported getting late last week.

-steve

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 1:35 AM

All replies

• LOL! Mikro, have patience! The beta is just about 2 weeks old at this point - it will likely last for months. Features may change before release, but new features will probably not be added until 2.x or 3.x. Fixes will be deployed as we continue to test, such as the recent update you reported getting late last week.

-steve

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 1:35 AM
  •  Stephen Boots wrote:

LOL! Mikro, have patience! The beta is just about 2 weeks old at this point - it will likely last for months. Features may change before release, but new features will probably not be added until 2.x or 3.x. Fixes will be deployed as we continue to test, such as the recent update you reported getting late last week.

-steve

Yeah but I was commenting about the fact that some of the stuff Mentioned in previous betas features bugs and some other things are still not fixed in 2.0 I found a bug that was from 1.0 beta still there and then users been posting feature request since then and 1.5 passed and nothing new were then 1.6 we saw the Monthly report and now  2.0 and very few changes so far wloc circle and that's it that I see and firewall reconfigured to handle things slightly different file and print sharing.

Tune-up was messed with because it was working in previous versions and now it's not.

I think I covered everything I could think of.  

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 2:04 AM