Critical alert "Arrange by: (Not Yet Implemented)" RRS feed

• Question

• A few days ago I started receiving a strange critical alert. The Alert Viewer indicates "Arrange by: (Not Yet Implemented)" with no explanation or information. What is this and how do I make it go away?
    Sunday, June 13, 2010 3:16 PM

Answers

• I fixed the password issue mentioned in a couple of other posts and rebooted the server. After reboot, the critical alert notification went away.
    Sunday, June 13, 2010 4:37 PM

All replies

• The "Not Yet Implemented) should be a clue that there's something that's known to be missing from the interface. In this case, that's sorting of alerts.

As for the alert: Is there an actual alert visible? If there is, resolve it. If you've already resolved it but it's still visible, try rebooting the world (I reported a similar issue which has been resolved as "Other" by Microsoft). If there's no alert, and has never been one, reboot your server.

And file a bug on Connect. :)

I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Sunday, June 13, 2010 3:26 PM
  • All that is indicated under the Alert Viewer is "Arrange by: (Not Yet Implemented)". No other information at all and no indication of how to resolve it.
    Sunday, June 13, 2010 4:34 PM
  • I fixed the password issue mentioned in a couple of other posts and rebooted the server. After reboot, the critical alert notification went away.
    Sunday, June 13, 2010 4:37 PM