need help recovering the password to a past microsoft account RRS feed

• Question

• i made an account several years ago and no longer remember the password. i made it on my xbox 360 for the purpose of having one so i could use xbox live.  after so many years i dont remember it and i have recently paid for live again, but cant access my profile anymore because it needs me to sign into my microsoft account to "check and update security of my xbox profile.  i have tried doing the forgot password recovery, and would receive messages saying not enough information was given as a reply in my email. even though i gave my card number as well as my date of birth, name, and living area.  not sure what to do now.  i just want to play forza 4 online but i cant get access.
    • Edited by cr33d Monday, August 11, 2014 4:11 PM
    Monday, August 11, 2014 4:05 PM

Answers

• Cr33d

Your question is outside the scope of this site and needs to be asked here or you can use the secure online portal

Since account issues contain private information you must use the secure support portal shown below.  They are the only ones who have access to your account information, we simply don't.

The Microsoft account forum has been retired and all account related questions must now be asked online using the Microsoft eForm

Select the error you need help with and fill out the requested details on the next page.  You need to be signed in with a Microsoft account to access the form.
    If you are unable to access your primary account, you can use an alternate account (if you have one) or create a new one at https://signup.live.com

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Monday, August 11, 2014 8:35 PM
    • Marked as answer by ZigZag3143x Tuesday, August 12, 2014 7:53 PM
    Monday, August 11, 2014 4:24 PM