none
Announcing 2nd Edition of Student Rockstar - Live RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

The 2nd edition of Student Rockstar is live.

1. Go through the site content completely before you register.
    2. Those of you who have taken part in the previous content need to necessarily register for this contest. You can use your previous E-mail ID but you will have to undergo registration process.
    3. You will be required to submit new ID’s for Imagine cup, forums, S2B etc…
    4. The portal has in store for you a very interesting competition Light Up Your College. This contest is about creating your college website. You can put in the features you like and which you feel is one thing which is missing from the other sites. You will have to download and use Next Web Technologies to create this site.
    5. Refrain from misusing the site. Use it in a productive way to achieve and share knowledge.
    6. You will have some more features coming in as you progress.
    7. Each of your activities right from registration is tracked. If the admin / Microsoft finds misuse or unwanted activities on site you can be tracked and dismissed / disqualified.  
    Best wishes for the great experience in the contest...!!!

Warm Regards,
    Student Rockstar Admin
    Tuesday, September 4, 2007 5:56 PM

All replies

• Man but they tricked us before.. all the registered people before this are deleted and some accounts are not able to re registere....
    Also I would like to put the point to keep a monitoring on the whitepapers.. lots of garbage was put up on the 1st day itself.. so admin should take care of it...
    Tuesday, September 4, 2007 5:59 PM
  • I agree with you varun, even there is lot of *** in the announcements. Even after one contest being over, experienced participants are just typing CHATTING messages in the announcements, i dont know when will they understand.,

Also one thing to see here, Announcing 2nd Edition of "Student Rockstar - Live"
    Like the trend of Microsoft, tey started putting everything LIVE, windows live messenger, xbox live, etc etc, they also renamed the contest to STUDENTROCKSTAR LIVE , hehehe ?????
    Tuesday, September 4, 2007 6:02 PM