Off Topic: Anyone use this site with an iPad? RRS feed

• Question

• Yes I know I shouldn't, but it would be convenient if it worked! I can't reply to messages using either an iPad or iPhone - I can type a message and press "Submit" which then grey's out, but does not deliver the message. It's not a Safari issue as I can succesfully use Safari on a PC and have tried and failed using alternative browsers to Safari on my iPad.

Any ideas?

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.
    Thursday, August 4, 2011 7:57 PM

All replies

• Consider an alternative browser like Diigo? "It's not a Safari issue ..." is probably not completely accurate; Safari on mobile devices doesn't have the same capabilities that Safari on a PC or a Mac has, and if Microsoft does something unusual Safari could well choke on it.
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Thursday, August 4, 2011 8:16 PM
  • As I said above, I have tried other browsers without success. I have just tried another 6 with exactly the same failure mode, before posting this on my PC!
    Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.
    Thursday, August 4, 2011 9:02 PM
  • Why shouldn't you? It's a perfectly valid tool for browsing web content. It' not like you're trying to run Word on it. Yes, I'm having the same issue.

FWIW, I posted the same question in the Technet forum support forum. They had a new editor that they thaought was going to work, but it doesn't. I'm not totally clear on whether they are pursuing it further or not.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/reportabug/thread/a36f9574-47b6-4bd9-ae79-360ad76cb9ff

Saturday, December 10, 2011 5:37 PM