RESULTS RRS feed

• Question

• hi everybody,

how do you think the projects will be evaluated?
    how many projects will be shortlisted?

Thursday, May 3, 2007 2:55 PM

Answers

• total 3 teams will reach finals.
    as far as evaluation is concerned try to do a project that influences rural india .
    Monday, May 14, 2007 6:25 AM
  • are you sure that only three teams will reach India finals

by the how many will be shortlisted and where will be the prize distribution ceremony held

(dont forget to mark me as answered)

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 6:28 AM
  • the result will be after 25 of this month
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:31 AM
  • do u know what is the criteria that the team will get certificate...and when will they get it..........
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 5:48 PM
  • Hi friend,
        The project will be evaluated as shown in the website .... i think only 3 will reach the final,.....may be 10 teams will be selected..

Thank you

Regards ,
    MoHaN
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:44 AM
  • hi shamshul,
    i think its enough if you have submitted the document and code to recieve participation certificates...
    Friday, May 18, 2007 4:28 PM
  • Hi friend,
        The project will be evaluated as shown in the website .... i think only 3 will reach the final,.....may be 10 teams will be selected..
    but only those have submitted the required docs and codes for the evaluation purpose.

Thank you
    Monday, May 21, 2007 4:02 PM

All replies

• total 3 teams will reach finals.
    as far as evaluation is concerned try to do a project that influences rural india .
    Monday, May 14, 2007 6:25 AM
  • are you sure that only three teams will reach India finals

by the how many will be shortlisted and where will be the prize distribution ceremony held

(dont forget to mark me as answered)

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 6:28 AM
  • the result will be after 25 of this month
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:31 AM
  • do u know what is the criteria that the team will get certificate...and when will they get it..........
    Wednesday, May 16, 2007 5:48 PM
  • Hi friend,

Thank you

Regards ,
    MoHaN
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:44 AM
  • hi shamshul,
    i think its enough if you have submitted the document and code to recieve participation certificates...
    Friday, May 18, 2007 4:28 PM
  • hi everyone,

any participants of msapp2006?
    Friday, May 18, 2007 4:48 PM
  • YES DEAR
    Monday, May 21, 2007 2:18 PM
  • Hi friend,
    but only those have submitted the required docs and codes for the evaluation purpose.

Thank you
    Monday, May 21, 2007 4:02 PM