none
how to get my digital certificate? RRS feed

• Question

• I tried since last 7 days to download my certifate but first i get a message like error code in my MC ID then get access denied page after that application and server error.................

now what to do????

and how to download my certificate????/

Friday, February 18, 2011 10:45 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I do not fully understand the problem you have. Can you access the MCP site? And when you click further, do you get any error messages?

An error, that I know happens, when you activated that the password is safed when doing the logon to windows live. I always get a page telling me "You must be a certified professional and have a Windows Live ID to proceed.". This is a situation that I always solve this way:
    - I click on "Manage your profile" (bottom left)
    - next "Update my personal Information" (menu on the right side)
    - Now I have to Sign In - After this manual sign in, I just go back to the MCP Site.

I think this is just happening, because the site needs full trust and not just a safed id in a cookie or so. Normaly webpages (e.g. MSDN Subscriber downloads) ask for a password in such a situation but maybe the MCP site is configured wrong or the developer didn't take care of this special situation.

Ahh I forgot: After that manual logon through the "update personal information" tick, I have full access and can follow the link to the certification download site.

Maybe this helped a little. And btw: You can also contact your regional support center. Details can be found at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/assisted-support.aspx

With kind regards,

Konrad

Friday, February 18, 2011 2:58 PM
    Answerer