none
Exam has not been conduct at Prometric Center RRS feed

• Question

• Respected Sir/Madam,

SUB: Asking for Help (Exam has not been conduct at Prometric Center at Below address)

Test Site Code:     IIJ6K
    Test Site Address:     Off NH-8
    Ajwa Waghodia Crossing
    Vadodara, GJ 390019 India
    Test Site Phone:     912652454057

Myself Snehalkumar, 30 Jan 2014, I scheduled to have an exam on 23 March April2014. I went 1 Hour Before at Site Location Which Is above.

At Site location, No one is there except security. I called on above site location number no one picked up the phone. I got the number from security 919879261687 that person (Sajesh Thomas) was managed/arranged at there. I talked with him and he replied me that there is no more Prometric center here its only for L&T employees.

He gave me another number 09313978791 and said that talked to him, he is regional head  of Promatric I think his name is Utkarsh Pande.

I cleared state him what i can do now? I came faraway (90kms) from here for attending an exam. He asked me what exam it is? I said 74-409. He said that its free exam so reschedule it. What about my time and petrol to come from 90 km?

I was very frustrated to listen this kind of answer. I am very disappointed and I said that i will complaint to Microsoft and Promatric center. He answered that go for the complaint. Just because he is  regional Manger so he is careless to manage/arrange and give me pathetic answer.

And give me another number and that was call center number 01244517160. He said that called tomorrow at call center. This is just one center of Promatric center that comes under him . How about other center? Same thing happen at other center which comes under him.

And L&T person (At site location) said that talked to regional head of Promatric Center. If regional head give me this kind of answer, Where should i go. I was waiting for long time and think what to do next? At some stage i was very depress.

I wasted time and money and went back to home 90kms without appearing an exam just because some irresponsible person forgot to arranged an Exam.

If  there is no more Promatric center at this site than Why they did not contact to let me know  that there  is no longer Promatric center? even day before, if they send me a mail or make a call its ok for me. but that did not happen.

Why on Promatric schedule list to see this site location if no more Promatric center. If its for L&T employees only than please specified that for only L&T employees or remove it from the schedule list so no one will have problem like i had.

I logged into Promatric Center website. I click on rescheduling an exam but that filed was empty so  no way to reschedule it.

Now you tell me what should i do after facing this problem?
    Tuesday, March 25, 2014 4:05 AM

Answers