Multi party call RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to make a Comunicator call between 3 parties by selecting the parties, right clicking and selecting 'Start conference now using Communicator.

This fails with 'An error occured during the call' ID 3098.

Have others managed to succesfully make mutli-party calls with Communictator 2007?

Wednesday, December 5, 2007 10:54 AM

All replies

• I'm trying to do the same things as well, I don't even have the 'Start conference now using Communicator' when I right click the contacts.

Is there something I need to turn on or configure? I am testing it out with the Standard Edition if this makes a difference?

Wednesday, December 5, 2007 4:58 PM
  • Ok, I thought I had this figured out. For my 3 test users I Enabled Enterprise Voice left the Enable PBX intergration unchecked and left the Line URI blank. I was then able to right click 2 users and select start conference with communicator. However and I don't think anything has changed, now that I have come back to this after the weekend I now, when I right click 2 users, I don't have the option at all to start a conference.

I do have a 'User username@domain.com requested the default location profile, but a default has not been configured' warning in the event log, if that has anything to do with it?

Anybody know what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 2:54 PM