site crawled daily, but banned? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, msnbot crawls my site daily, but when I do a search on live.com with my domain name, nothing shows up. Webmaster tool does not show my site being blocked. What happened?

www.digi-go.biz
    Saturday, March 15, 2008 3:46 AM

Answers

• Digi-go.com is still blocked. I am unable to unblock it. You will have to request re-inclusion.

In the webmaster tools there is a link to submit your site for reinclusion if it is blocked or if you suspect that your website was incorrectly identified as spam, please do the following:

1. Open the Live Search Site Owner support form.
    2. In the boxes provided, type your name and e-mail address.
    3. In the What type of problem do you have? list, select Other.
    4. In the box provided, describe the issue, including the following information:
      • The search words
      • The URL
      • and request re-inclusion
    Monday, May 5, 2008 5:35 PM

All replies

•  

Same exact issues at www.industrial-seo.com I am perplexed have no idea how to make MSN/LIVE happy
    Sunday, March 16, 2008 1:47 PM
  • Hi,

I am researching the issue for both digi-go.com and industrial-seo.com. In the mean time, please review the below excerpt of one of our blog posts:

Still no luck, now what?!?

The last question you’ll need to ask yourself is if you might have been using any "aggressive" marketing tactics (aka Spamming). The best way to check is to log into the Webmaster Tools, verify your site, and check your dashboard to see if we’re blocking any pages in your website. If so, after you have addressed the issue, you can use the form to request reinclusion into the Live Search index."

Thanks,

Brett

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 10:14 PM
  • Brett,

Did you ever find anything from your research?  Still having the same problem with www.industrial-seo.com

Thanks

Sunday, May 4, 2008 1:05 AM
  • Well, industrial-seo.com is not blocked. It is ranked very low though with most of the links I'm showing from either low ranking sites or directories, but it is now in the index:http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=url%3Aindustrial-seo.com&src=IE-SearchBox

Monday, May 5, 2008 5:31 PM
  • Digi-go.com is still blocked. I am unable to unblock it. You will have to request re-inclusion.

In the webmaster tools there is a link to submit your site for reinclusion if it is blocked or if you suspect that your website was incorrectly identified as spam, please do the following:

1. Open the Live Search Site Owner support form.
    2. In the boxes provided, type your name and e-mail address.
    3. In the What type of problem do you have? list, select Other.
    4. In the box provided, describe the issue, including the following information:
      • The search words
      • The URL
      • and request re-inclusion
    Monday, May 5, 2008 5:35 PM
  •  Brett Yount wrote:
    Well, industrial-seo.com is not blocked. It is ranked very low though with most of the links I'm showing from either low ranking sites or directories, but it is now in the index:http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=url%3Aindustrial-seo.com&src=IE-SearchBox

Brett,

I appreciate everything you have done for my site, but here's what I don't understand and I am sure you hear it all the time:

1. How come it shows up so well in Google and Yahoo!?
    2. Why has it not been crawled since February?
    3. Why has only one page been indexed?

The site is fairly new, I understand, but it is original content and backlinks take time, plus you have to know that low ranking link juice has nothing at all to do with SEO, in other words the best links are the ones you can't get - consider the following with respect to point 1, the site shows up very well for its niche:

Google

industrial sales leads

industrial ppc ads

industrial ppc

industrial ecatalogs

industrial interactive catalogs

industrial web catalogs

industrial seo

interactive catalog industrial

Yahoo

industrial sales leads

industrial ppc