On lead Qualify send email workflow RRS feed

• Question

• I have a scenario when lead is qualified Email the CRM User that Lead has been qualified and send link of newly created opportunity

I have made the system workflow on lead entity that run on status change

but the link in email doesn't  work

Muhammad Sohail

Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:17 AM

Answers

• Hello,

You can use (Without any workflow), the button "Email a link" in the ribbon of the opportunity.

Or if you want to use a workflow, I think you have to send he email on the condition : Opportunity is created and the field original/linked lead contains data (If the field is empty, it means that you created an opporunity without any lead)

Regards,

Ju_li3n

Blog: crmandme.blogspot.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ju_li3n "Working hard for something we don't care is called STRESS. Working hard for something we love is called PASSION"

• Marked as answer by sohail450 Monday, October 13, 2014 12:48 PM
    Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:37 AM

All replies

• Hello,

You can use (Without any workflow), the button "Email a link" in the ribbon of the opportunity.

Or if you want to use a workflow, I think you have to send he email on the condition : Opportunity is created and the field original/linked lead contains data (If the field is empty, it means that you created an opporunity without any lead)

Regards,

Ju_li3n

Blog: crmandme.blogspot.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ju_li3n "Working hard for something we don't care is called STRESS. Working hard for something we love is called PASSION"

• Marked as answer by sohail450 Monday, October 13, 2014 12:48 PM
    Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:37 AM
  • hi Muhammad,

your anchor tag html do not seem to be proper. I am not familiar with <hyperlink > tag.

it should be an <a> tag.

can you please post the picture of actual results of your work flow execution?

regards

Jithesh

Thursday, September 25, 2014 10:24 AM
  • Hi Sohail,

Please try this :

<hyperlink><name></name><value>{Qualifying Opportunity (Opportunity)-{Record URL(Dynamic)}}</value></hyperlink>

You can generate it from Insert Hyperlink button.

Regards,
    Saad

• Edited by Mohd Saad Thursday, September 25, 2014 10:39 AM added tags
    Thursday, September 25, 2014 10:37 AM
  • Hi
    Mohd Saad
    I insert hyper link form workflow email designer and add Dynamic Url this url not myself created it is system generated using Insert Hyperlink button.

Muhammad Sohail

Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:10 PM
  • Hi Sohail,

Are you opening the link from Email Activity in CRM or from the mail you receive?

Please refer the screenshot below:

Saad

Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:20 PM