Windows 7 license Question RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everbody

Is it possible to install a windows retail version on different pc's with the license key from the pc-stickers? If so, could I use this ISO http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-59885.iso for that?

PS: Sorry for my bad english ;)

Monday, September 10, 2012 10:20 AM

Answers

•  

The COA sticker Key will work with installation using the Retail disk - but only on the machine to which the COA sticker is attached, and only with the original motherboard.

Your download and Key combination will ONLY work if the COA sticker states Windows 7 Professional - and you do realise that the OS is in German?

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth

Monday, September 10, 2012 10:53 AM

All replies

•  

The COA sticker Key will work with installation using the Retail disk - but only on the machine to which the COA sticker is attached, and only with the original motherboard.

Your download and Key combination will ONLY work if the COA sticker states Windows 7 Professional - and you do realise that the OS is in German?

Monday, September 10, 2012 10:53 AM
  •  

Yes i know that the OS is in German and thanks for the help.
    Monday, September 10, 2012 2:31 PM
  • You're welcome.

Good luck.

Monday, September 10, 2012 2:37 PM