Communicator Web Access RRS feed

• Question

• I'm able to login to the CWA client, but it always makes my status 'appear offline'.  I can select a different status from the drop-down, but it won't change.  The full client works fine, it's the the CWA client that isn't working.  I've also tried both form-based and windows authentication, and neither one works.  CWA is alone on it's own server.  It's been installed twice now, but still the same.  Logs show nothing, though I haven't done any debug (I need to know how) for it.
    Monday, June 18, 2007 9:37 PM

Answers

• Patrick,

For debugging this issue you can try using OCSLogger (Logging tool built in to the OCS Admin Console) and take a trace against the S4 component. This will log all SIP traffic between CWA and the pool. Also, check the SQL server and see if it is complaining about anything. There could be a permissions issue when accessing the database

Saturday, July 7, 2007 12:06 AM

All replies

• Patrick,

For debugging this issue you can try using OCSLogger (Logging tool built in to the OCS Admin Console) and take a trace against the S4 component. This will log all SIP traffic between CWA and the pool. Also, check the SQL server and see if it is complaining about anything. There could be a permissions issue when accessing the database

Saturday, July 7, 2007 12:06 AM
  • Hi Patrick,

Can you let us know the statuf of your issue? Were you able to try Chad's suggestion?

Friday, July 13, 2007 9:16 PM
  • Hi Patrick,

Can you let us know the status of your issue?

Monday, July 23, 2007 9:49 PM