refresh datagrid binding to EF RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All.

I would like to refresh DataGrid data after update. During debugging I checked updated value step by step by press F10. The DataGrid.ItemsSource keeps updated value until executing child form. Just code pass to parent form where located DataGrid I'm loosing updated value and parent form open without updates. How to solve this problem?

Thanks.

• Moved by CoolDadTx Friday, June 26, 2020 1:27 PM WPF related
    Saturday, June 20, 2020 10:58 PM

All replies

• If using Two way binding there is no need to perform a refresh.

https://www.tutorialspoint.com/wpf/wpf_data_binding.htm

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Sunday, June 21, 2020 12:25 AM
  • Hi zleug,

Thank you for posting here.

You can also post this question on Microsoft Q&A for more help.

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 22, 2020 6:27 AM
  • hi

I just understood from your point of view that grid data is collect from child form ,that is one class and your grid view in parent form ,that is another class . 

So declare a public static data table variable in parent class from where you bind your grid  .

when collect data from child class ,just assign the parent class public static data table variable

Thanks and Regards
    Laxmidhar saho  

Monday, June 22, 2020 6:01 PM
  • hi

is solvred ?

Thursday, June 25, 2020 4:06 PM