none
Yahoo Email

Question

• When I address an email, each time I enter an address, several suggestions pop up.

Most of these suggestions I do not know, some used to be in my contact list, and some are now in my contact list.

Is it possible to allow only those now in my contact list to pop up?

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, January 04, 2016 3:20 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Saturday, January 02, 2016 2:02 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Assuming you are using the Outlook client, you can just select these names from the To: line and press Delete.

Further questions should be asked in the Microsoft Office Outlook Community Forums.

If you are using a different client, you could ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

If you are using a Yahoo client, ask Yahoo.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, January 04, 2016 3:18 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The 'Academic Initiatives - Technical Queries' forum is for posts Related to technical / coding / programming related issues as related to Microsoft's Academic Initiatives.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, January 04, 2016 3:16 PM
  • Hello,

Assuming you are using the Outlook client, you can just select these names from the To: line and press Delete.

Further questions should be asked in the Microsoft Office Outlook Community Forums.

If you are using a different client, you could ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

If you are using a Yahoo client, ask Yahoo.

Karl

Monday, January 04, 2016 3:18 PM