MS CRM 2013(Online) Incoming email From and TO field value is empty RRS feed

• Question

• Hello to Everyone,

My online crm 2013 is integrated with the exchange account. Email router is picking the emails to CRM from the exchange account.

But randomly for few emails are coming to CRM as the email TO and Form is empty. But I can see those emails To and From are exists in exchange mailbox.

How to fix it?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Priya

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 6:41 AM

All replies

• Hi Priya,

Did you try to enable email tracing and see if there is some information that can help to find real issue.

HTH

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 7:52 AM
  • Hello Mahender,

Thanks for you time.

In the server where the email router is installed ,the below error is giving continuously in the event viewer.  The emails are receiving.

But the incoming emails are sending very slowly.

Below is the error message. Could you please help me to find out the cause.

#26234 - The Email Router service could not process a provider work item using assembly: Microsoft.Crm.Tools.EmailProviders.dll and class: Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangeOnlinePollingSendEmailProvider. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingSendEmailProvider.HandleProcessMessageError(Exception exception, Entity emailMessage)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingSendEmailProvider.Run()
       at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Agent.ServiceCore.ExecuteProviderWork(Object providerQueueRequestObject)

Regards,

Priya.

• Edited by PriyaSwain Monday, March 24, 2014 12:30 PM
    Monday, March 24, 2014 12:28 PM