none
SMEX Object response error while invoiking SALT application from speech workflow RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Friends,

I am getting the following error while invoking a SALT application (by SaltInterpreterActivity) from speech workflow application

"The SALT interpreter stopped responding after 110 seconds during the following operation: 'Waiting for a SMEX object response'. As a result, the application has stopped running and the call has been disconnected."

I have just set a start (SALT) page to saltinterpreteractivity. Please suggest how to resolve this problem.

Monday, August 31, 2009 7:18 AM

All replies

• Hi Friends,

I found that when a saltinterpreter activity is used in workflow (to invoke an existing  SALT application from managed API) , the Telephonysessionstate should be incoming, for which I need to remove the default activities (answercall and disconnectcall from my application ) but here I need to use answercall to initiate my workflow. Also for this, in MSS 2004, we need to modify the SALT for sending and receiving some messages to TIM but in MSS 2007 it is handled by MSS but still its not working for my case. (I want to invoke an existing salt app from my managed inbound workflow application)

Please suggest any way by which I can do this in MSS 2007.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009 8:15 AM