What is the recommended way to refresh a grid in a WPF app during time intervals RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I am new to WPF development, and just came across the task of refreshing a third party grid control (DevExpress)

every 10 minutes. Can someone share a snippet of code on how to do this? I am taking a look at the Dispatch within a separate thread but I would like to find out from the community if thereis something out there that I can use.

Thanks!

CHS

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 8:32 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Because this is a 3rd party product, you'd better to ask question at its official website for better support.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Franklin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Monday, January 6, 2014 11:17 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Sunday, January 26, 2014 2:30 AM
    Thursday, January 2, 2014 7:33 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Because this is a 3rd party product, you'd better to ask question at its official website for better support.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Franklin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Monday, January 6, 2014 11:17 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Sunday, January 26, 2014 2:30 AM
    Thursday, January 2, 2014 7:33 AM
  • Hello,

Additionally, if this was not in the WPF forum, it should have been asked in the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog:http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com
    My Book:Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, January 6, 2014 11:19 PM