Resource organization RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I want to ask some question about Azure resources organization, that are confusing me a bit:
    1) Azure Site recovery - what is it about : fault tolerance or disaster recovery?
    2) Can I protect my resources from data center failure deploying them to a multiple regions? Or my resources can be protected only with availability zones within one region? Can I increase the SLA uptime by adding my resources to multiple regions?
    3) Does every azure region have multiple availability zones? Can I implement availability zones in all Azure Regions?
    4) Does Azure management tools (Bash, PowerShell and CLI) are available on Android devices?
    5) Сan policy creation lead to the deletion of a resource in a resource group (for example, if I prohibit creating virtual machines in a group that already has a virtual machine)
    6) Can I use lock to prevent creation of the dedicated resources in Resource group? If I need prevent a creation of a resources just within one RG, what will be better to use: lock or policy?
    7) Do I need to use a separate Azure Portal to access services in private preview? 
    Tanks for help

Saturday, September 19, 2020 6:56 PM

Answers