quick campaign not creating emails RRS feed

• Question

• when i create a quick campaign to send emails to contacts after the wizard is finished the quick campaign status is pending all the time and the emails are not created in the quick campaign(email's created section)

when i send emails individually to each contact i dont have any issues in that

only problem is with campaigns

Thanks
    varun kumar
    Friday, October 23, 2009 11:45 AM

Answers

• Did you get this resolved?  If not, apply the latest Update Rollup and see if that corrects the issue.  Also, ensure the list of recipients for your quick campaign have valid e-mail address and Allow E-mail. 

If neither of the above fixes the issue, check the event viewer on the server to see if there is an error that will provide more information.
    Best Regards, Donna
    • Proposed as answer by Donna EdwardsMVP Wednesday, November 4, 2009 10:15 PM
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Friday, April 30, 2010 4:39 PM
    Wednesday, November 4, 2009 10:15 PM
  • Hi Var, verify the outgoing email setting for the user who is sending the email in crm.

SJ
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Friday, April 30, 2010 4:38 PM
    Thursday, November 5, 2009 10:07 AM

All replies

• Do your bulk emails work?

SJ
    Friday, October 23, 2009 1:00 PM
  • quick campaign never creates any emails

but individual  emails are working
    Saturday, October 24, 2009 6:36 AM
  • I had a similar problem once with bulk emails and it turned out to be a stuck bulk email job, once I cancled it all others in a waiting state ran.
    SJ
    Saturday, October 24, 2009 11:48 AM
  • i have all the system jobs in waiting state

Monday, October 26, 2009 11:03 AM
  • have you verified the asynch service is running?
    Monday, October 26, 2009 6:02 PM
  • yes it is in the running state and have restarted and checked it 

but still same problem

Thursday, October 29, 2009 5:09 AM
  • Did you get this resolved?  If not, apply the latest Update Rollup and see if that corrects the issue.  Also, ensure the list of recipients for your quick campaign have valid e-mail address and Allow E-mail. 

If neither of the above fixes the issue, check the event viewer on the server to see if there is an error that will provide more information.
    Best Regards, Donna
    • Proposed as answer by Donna EdwardsMVP Wednesday, November 4, 2009 10:15 PM
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Friday, April 30, 2010 4:39 PM
    Wednesday, November 4, 2009 10:15 PM
  • checked all the things 

event viewer has not issues related to crm

problem is still pending
    Thursday, November 5, 2009 5:03 AM
  • Hi Var, verify the outgoing email setting for the user who is sending the email in crm.

SJ
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Friday, April 30, 2010 4:38 PM
    Thursday, November 5, 2009 10:07 AM
  • Did you ever find a resolution to this issue?
    Monday, January 24, 2011 9:51 PM