Spam/junk mail blocker needs to be expanded upon RRS feed

• Question

• Currently the blockers works alright preventing the same email addresses that obviously sent junk in the past. But everyday I find a group of different junk emails that each have the same sender, subject and body as an email found a day or two before. These emails are identical in everyway except the email address that sent them. A new email address send the same junk message (identical sender names and subject lines) each time yet the blocker is designed to block the email addresses that ever change. So, the blocker needs to identify, in addtion to email addresses, the sender's name and the subject lines.

example: there's always a message in my junk from the sender name: "CANAD1AN PHARMACY", always a different email address, but it's always the same sender and the subject line is always the same. If the blocker could flag the "CANAD1AN PHARMACY" and delete every one right away, I'm sure I'll never see another message like it again.

The junk mail folder shouldn't have to be a catch all for every obvious junk message, it should be a filter to catch unknown messages that may not be junk and shouldn't have to be looked upon everyday.

• Moved by JOshiro Wednesday, May 15, 2013 9:30 PM Outlook.com question
    Saturday, April 27, 2013 1:04 PM

All replies