Microsoft Validation hoops too much BS RRS feed

• Question

• Just how the heck do you prove windows is legal? I've been running around in circles for a month on the WEB, the phone trying to translate and decipher what a M$ employee in India said, email and I cant find ANYPLACE to submit this information! Microsoft, PLEASE!!! My W7 Pro x86 is LEGAL!!!. I have the scanned in images of the COA, my order, my credit card I used for purchase and anything required. If I had a 1st born I would offer him as well. This is ridiculous!

Tell me to whom and where to send a scanned in copy of the order, COA, my 1st born (please) and anything else to get this software validated! It's LEGAL!

Thank you again for your order from Product Quest. Please visit our website at
    anytime for Daily Specials

Below list details of your order status.

using Priority Mail Typical Dlvry 2 — 4 Days $6.95
    The shipper's tracking number is Tracking Number:
    You can always find out the current status of your order by going to

Name Code Qty Each Options
    Microsoft windows 7 MS925 1 68.95
    Professional 32-bit OEM
    Branded
    (Shipped) _
    USPS Tracking Number:
    This completes your order. Thank you for shopping ith us.
    This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from Product Quest. visit
    our website at web link Thank You for your Business.
    You can always find out the current status of your order by going to
    Date wed Jan 27 12:42:16 CST 2016

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 12:50 AM

Answers

• 1. Download the Microsoft Genuine Advantage diagnostic tool. Click Run, and then click Continue.

The tool will scan your computer, and then provide a summary of your computer's settings and system details that will help the MGA support team understand the problem.

To copy your results to the Clipboard, click Copy.

2. Return to this post and Paste the results.  A MGA volunteer expert will analyze it and offer troubleshooting suggestions.  Thank you!

Carey Frisch

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 2:22 AM