deleting custom button on ribbon workbench RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I need to delete a custom button on ribbonworkbench. When i publish i had this

error. i deleted the command and actions. How can i resolve this problem?

Friday, July 29, 2016 1:23 PM

Answers

• i tried it but not work. Now i removed all and uninstall solution. I re-installed  now it is ok.

Thanks.

Regards.

• Marked as answer by dc74 Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:26 PM
    Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:26 PM

All replies

• Greetings dc74,

You have made this post inquiry twice:

"https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/09d178b3-305d-49a0-8e2a-4da1d82f96ce/deleting-custom-button-on-ribbon-problem?forum=crmdevelopment"

To ensure you get a faster response, it is not advised to post the same question twice in the same form.

Looking at this image, it appears the error is due to the dependency on the button. Search the entity form in the ribbon work bench and look for the object that has the command with ID "access.incident.colorize.command". You will have to remove this command then remove the button.

Regards,

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 8:53 PM
  • Yes, you need to first remove the dependent command first, you can do that using ribbon workbench editor or can edit xml manually.

Thanks

Mahender |Our Blog
    "Make sure to click on 'Vote as Helpful' and 'Mark As Answer', if you get answer of your question

Friday, August 5, 2016 8:04 AM
  • i tried it but not work. Now i removed all and uninstall solution. I re-installed  now it is ok.

Thanks.

Regards.

• Marked as answer by dc74 Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:26 PM
    Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:26 PM