Not able to process an order automatically created by "connector for microsoft dynamics" RRS feed

• Question

• hello,

we use both Microsoft NAV and microsoft dynamics CRM 2013

Order are created in NAV, and the connector for microsoft dynamics create the order in CRM.

nobody is able to process these orders (green button when you "open" an order in the CRM)

I tried to manually create an order in CRM: this order can be processed (change to closed, etc...)

i had a look there:

http://mostlymscrm.blogspot.fr/2012/06/entity-statecodes-and-statuscodes.html

and i coul see in the database, that orders created by the connector have these values:

STATECODE=1

STATUSCODE=3

is there something special to set in the connector for STATUSCODE / STATECODE fields ? (for now, nothing special has been set)

thank you for your help !

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 10:01 AM

All replies

• Hi

DId you check security roles of your user account on order entity.

Is the service account creating orders via connector located in a different BU and your user has only access to write onto orders of your BU and child BU ?

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 10:06 AM
  • yes, user account have rights to create, read, write, delete, add, add to, assign and share in the whole organisation.

I also checked the service account (in CRM) creating orders via connector. It has system administraot and dynamic integration roles.

This service account is the account specified in connector

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 12:56 PM
  • What is the value for Status and Status Reason that you are sending from NAV via connector ?
    Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:17 PM
  • in the connector, we did not set any values:

in NAV, I found these fields:

- IC status: values are 0

i can't find status reason field

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:31 PM
  • Hi

I think NAV does not have same status and status reason fields as in CRM.

Did you try to set some values in fields shown in Screenshot.

Try to Set State to 0 and Status to 1. Which corresponds to Active - New in CRM.

If it still sets status 1 and status code 3 of Order in CRM, then you have an issue with connector.

We had similar scenario when doing it for Axapta. 

If I am not wrong, its the same connector application used to connect Axapta / Navision for CRM.

We ended up writing a plugin to set State and Status Code.

Hope it helps !

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:41 PM
  • it's nearly ok ...

I set these 2 fields: 0 for state and 1 for status.

I can now

- send the order

- cancell the order

in my CRM test, in which I create orders manually, I can process an order:

when I clic on "TRAITER UNE COMMANDE", i get a promp in which I can close the order. (with a date and description). It's this operation that I need to do...

in the test crm database, state is 0 and status is 1, or 2. In both cases (0-1 or 0-2) I can process the order... grrr

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 2:07 PM
  • has anyone another idea ?
    Wednesday, February 19, 2014 1:09 PM