none
how MS forum is connected to Google Groups RRS feed

• Question

• So from what I see, this is all originated from old good NewsGroup. It seems to me that what are posted here is sync'ed with Google Groups (and other NewsGroup servers). My questions, I have a lot posts under my google group account, can those be reflected(connected) to my Live account here?

http://strongline.blogspot.com
    Thursday, September 2, 2010 1:16 PM

Answers

• So from what I see, this is all originated from old good NewsGroup. It seems to me that what are posted here is sync'ed with Google Groups (and other NewsGroup servers). My questions, I have a lot posts under my google group account, can those be reflected(connected) to my Live account here?
    These forums are not sync'ed with Google groups. But since they are on the web, they are archived by Google, and Google has made the decision to include web forums in Google Groups searches.

There is NNTP access to these forums using the "NNTP Bridge", but this is not a public NNTP server like the old msnews.microsoft.com.

I don't think there is any way that Microsoft is going to inject "foreign" posts into these forums.

David Wilkinson | Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, September 2, 2010 6:09 PM