Task should have options to filter the task for today+overdue and by category RRS feed

• Question

•  

I am just switched to my att tilt and WM6. One thing I am missing that I liked with palm OS

is options with tasks. There should be filter to filter tasks for today+overdue. I do not wanted

to see tasks that are due in future. I tried to use sort by start/due date, but it would be great

if I can see tasks that are due today and overdue in the task view.

Saturday, March 8, 2008 9:17 PM

Answers

• Many people did put in this request. The developers are reading these forums and hopefully they will take this with them.

You are not the first thats asks.

• Marked as answer by MaryAliceC Saturday, April 25, 2009 3:58 AM
    Sunday, March 9, 2008 2:04 AM

All replies

• Many people did put in this request. The developers are reading these forums and hopefully they will take this with them.

You are not the first thats asks.

• Marked as answer by MaryAliceC Saturday, April 25, 2009 3:58 AM
    Sunday, March 9, 2008 2:04 AM
  • Is there a way to officially request the enhancement and get a patch/update for WM6?

Sunday, March 9, 2008 2:44 PM
  • No not really. But I have it on my list to forward to them. Not many patches are released unless they are very critical. We can't forget that the Windows Mobile are not full blown computers (yet).

Most of the times they save the patches for improvements in a new or updated  Rom

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 1:59 AM
  • Please fix.

Marriage in jeopardy.

S.O.S.
    Saturday, December 27, 2008 6:38 AM
  • Earl42 said:

Marriage in jeopardy.

Hopefully we will see a change after marriage counseling (next version).
    http://www.experiencemobility.net
    Saturday, December 27, 2008 3:23 PM