Disqualified Accounts and there email RRS feed

• Question

• Good Day,

I am looking for some info or a place to start.  We just got into CRM and we noticed that the usage space started adding up.  One thing we were considering is once an account becomes disqualified we remove the email from that account, but still keep the account as most of the data would be the notes section..  this would be a good place to start but I am not sure how to go about deleteing the mail for that contact.

Any help or advise would be appreciated.

Thank You

Adam Raff

Wednesday, November 2, 2016 6:26 PM

All replies

• 1. delete async process session first.

2. Check the attachment in notes or email:- Use SharePoint or other document library.

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

Thursday, November 3, 2016 7:36 AM
  • So sorry for not getting back sooner and thank you for responding to my post

let me apology first, I am not familiar with CRM terminology yet

I am not sure I understand your answers for 1 and 2

We have lead that we would like to disqualify. As the lead did not go anywhere so what I would like to know how do we clean that lead up.  We know we will keep the lead and any notes that the lead will still have but the email and attachments would not be needed or so we think.

How do we go in and remove the mail and any attachments associated to the lead?  What is the easest way to do so.

Thanks for your help

Adam Raff

Monday, November 7, 2016 4:34 PM