none
Were sorry. We were unable to service your request. RRS feed

• Question

• When at the profile screen, clicking my threads (or whatever it is now called (please stop changing such things!)) - I get a page saying you cant service the request.  I only want to see if anyone responded to my questions.
    Hope this gets fixed. Thanks
    Wednesday, September 10, 2008 4:17 PM

Answers

• Thanks Eric for the feedback.

I can't repro the issue you mention and see that you can't either.

We are still facing some intermittent 503 errors that are being investigated at this time.  As soon as there are updates we will let you know.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by Brent SerbusEditor Friday, September 12, 2008 4:58 AM
    • Marked as answer by Pam Sallee Tuesday, September 30, 2008 11:38 PM
    Wednesday, September 10, 2008 7:13 PM

All replies

• ok - I dont see the issue anymore. i'll assume this is an intermittent thing because of those 503's. Seems like servers are overloaded or something. I dont know. I guess if it happens again, i'll practice using Refresh feature. not that thats really fun or anything.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 4:26 PM
  • Thanks Eric for the feedback.

We are still facing some intermittent 503 errors that are being investigated at this time.  As soon as there are updates we will let you know.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    • Proposed as answer by Brent SerbusEditor Friday, September 12, 2008 4:58 AM
    • Marked as answer by Pam Sallee Tuesday, September 30, 2008 11:38 PM
    Wednesday, September 10, 2008 7:13 PM
  • Alicia Cales said:

Thanks Eric for the feedback.

Thanks-
    Alicia

Great. since you're here and this doesn't seem to be an issue anymore, and you're the Program Manager, you think you could put someone on resolving the consistently replicable issue with the Submit button throwing an error message and apparently not posting, resulting in multiple duplicated posts? To my mind, this is a far more important issue and should be given priority. Even above the brand-new (since the recent system maintenance) tendency to mark every post in the forum as abusive.

Sheesh!

cheers,
    scott

Friday, September 12, 2008 3:28 PM